May 26, 2013

Seasonal Update

Hello blogger friends,
I've almost exclusively been blogging on my Tumblr and neglecting my blog here.
So here comes a semi-large sketch dump!

I haven't decided if I'm going to exclusively use Tumblr or Blogger moving forward but I'll let you know when I decide

Take care

Selfie Sketch
A SELFIE SKETCH


Nothing is greater than the feeling of pencil on paper ❤

DOODLES

A really fun collab I did with the super-talented, hilarious, Aminder Dhaliwal!!Aminder drew all of the amazing stuff outside of the dream bubble and I drew what’s in it. 

A COLLAB I WORKED ON WITH THE HILARIOUS AMINDER



Water Cat #cats #watercolor  #painting #art #sketchWatt-Ür Kālur  #art #painting #watercolor #sketch

SOME WATERCOLOR SKETCHES



I got a cintiq.I worry about my poor eyes. 

TRUE STORY



Doodling keeps me sane :) There are some things in life I just can’t wrap my head around . . 

Caaaaaaattttt

A little-known personal fact about me 
SOME FLASH DOODLES DONE FOR FUN


Just a doodle of a fembot 

FEMBOT!!


No comments: